MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Applicants are required to hold, at minimum, one of the following to be considered eligible for admission:
- a NSW HSC (Higher School Certificate) or equivalent OR
- a recognised Tertiary Preparation Certificate OR
- a qualification from a Registered Training Organisation at Certificate IV level or above OR
- the completion of at least one year full-time or equivalent in a degree course at a higher education institution.
If you do not meet the minimum eligibility requirements for this course, you may be able to apply for entry into this course based on mature age or disadvantage. Contact the course coordinator for details of evidence that you should attach to your application.
This course is not registered with CRICOS and is therefore not available for enrolment by students holding an international student visa. Offshore students are eligible to apply for entry into this course and should contact the course coordinator. Further information please check the TAFE NSW International Australia website for details on fees and enrolment processes for international students.
Are there any additional entry requirements?
A number of courses may require prospective students to provide additional information such as documentation, an expression of interest, evidence that you are already employed as an apprentice, or preferred prior study (or equivalent).
To be eligible for admission learners must submit evidence of at least ONE of the following entry requirements:
* NSW HSC (Higher School Certificate) or equivalent
* Recognised Tertiary Preparation Certificate
* Certificate IV level or higher vocational qualification
* Completion of at least one year full-time study or equivalent in a degree course at a higher education institution
If you do not meet the minimum eligibility requirements for this course, you may be able to apply for entry based on mature age or disadvantage. You will be required to complete an online literacy and numeracy assessment. Please email consent for your details to be forwarded to the assessment team.
Credit (or recognition) for modules/units may be granted based on previous learning, studies, work and/or life experiences. Please discuss this with the teaching section when you enrol.