**TRAINING PACKAGE REQUIREMENTS**
There are no Training Package entry requirements for this qualification.
**TAFE NSW REQUIREMENTS**
To be eligible for this course, you must:
- Be physically fit to manage outdoor work and field trips
- Have transport to travel to approved sites to complete assessment tasks
To be prepared for this course, it is recommended that you have:
- Passion for contributing to a sustainable world
- Understanding of the natural environment
- Some knowledge of biological processes
- Qualifications or experience in either Horticulture or Conservation and Land Management will give you a great advantage
- Drivers licence and access to a vehicle
If you need support in preparation for study, chat to us about your options.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification.
Are there any additional entry requirements?
A number of courses may require prospective students to provide additional information such as documentation, an expression of interest, evidence that you are already employed as an apprentice, or preferred prior study (or equivalent).
Certificate level courses in this discipline are for students who want to “do”.
- Students need access to a suitable bushland site to undertake the assessments for this course. This can be achieved either by working in the industry or by volunteering in a council Bush care or Landcare group.
- Students will need to be self-directed and should have good computer skills, research skills and writing skills. It would also be an advantage if the student has some direct CLM industry experience.
- Students will need regular, and reliable, access to a computer with internet access as well as a valid e-mail address.
Credit (or recognition) for modules/units may be granted based on previous learning, studies, work and/or life experiences. Please discuss this with the teaching section when you enrol.