The nationally accredited Diploma of Electrical Engineering is designed for licensed electricians looking to take their knowledge and experience to the next level. Become a paraprofessional and be the conduit between professional engineers and hands-on tradespeople to get the job done well.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through theoretical and practical course work, you will learn to:
- Write specifications for electrotechnology engineering projects
- Implement and monitor energy sector OHS policies and procedures
- Produce detailed reports for the energy sector
- Develop strategies to address environmental sustainability issues in the energy sector
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop your natural abilities and skills to get ahead in this career, including:
- Big picture thinking and an analytical approach to problem solving
- Collaboration and teamwork skills
- The ability to work autonomously
- Communication skills
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course will provide you with:
- A nationally recognised qualification at Diploma level
- Technical officer (electrical engineering)
GROW YOUR CAREER
Take your career further:
- Advanced Diploma of Electrical Engineering
You may receive direct credits for some units. Credits greatly reduce your study workload while maximising your industry skills and knowledge.
The Electrotechnology industry in Australia generated an annual revenue of $89.5 billion in 2018/19 and employs over 352,000 people across a wide range of sectors. The number of electrical engineering technician roles in NSW is also set to increase by 5.3% to around 2,270 jobs by 2024.