To be eligible for this course, you will need to demonstrate that you have:
- Successfully completed the Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate)
IS THIS COURSE RIGHT FOR YOU?
To be prepared for this course, it is recommended that you:
- Are working as a licensed agent (Class 2 Licence Agent)
- Are personable
- Have good communication skills
- Are highly organised
- Want to become a licensee in charge of a real estate agency
If you need help preparing for study, contact us about your options.
Real estate agents require a licence to operate in NSW. There are several types of licences and certificates of registration that can be issued under the Property and Stock Agents Act 2002.
You will be eligible to apply for a NSW Property Services Class 1 Licence (Licensee in Charge) when you have:
- Successfully completed this course, and
- Worked in the industry for 24 months
Refer to the NSW Fair Trading website for more information.
Are there any additional entry requirements?
A number of courses may require prospective students to provide additional information such as documentation, an expression of interest, evidence that you are already employed as an apprentice, or preferred prior study (or equivalent).
You are required to provide evidence prior to enrolment of:
- having completed a Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) and will need to supply a certified copy of the transcript
To be able to successfully complete this course, you will need:
- access to a reliable computer and Internet, email address and printer/scanner
Credit (or recognition) for modules/units may be granted based on previous learning, studies, work and/or life experiences. Please discuss this with the teaching section when you enrol.