Although there are no formal educational entry requirements for this course, TAFE Digital as a minimum requires students to:
- Have computer skills
- be able to study and work independently
- have high level of language skills, letter and report writing as well as research skills.
- have maths skills; ability to calculate and solve maths solutions (a level equivalent to Year 12).
- have good internet access.
Before we can finalise your enrolment we need to be sure you are aware of a couple of things:
*We strongly suggest that you contact the licencing body in your State, prior to the finalisation of your enrolment for accreditation purposes (as this course does not meet licensing requirements in every State).
* We also require you to submit verification that you have or will obtain a Construction Induction White Card (NSW Workcover White Card) or equivalent in your State or Territory before entering a building site, and;
* Confirmation that you are able to gain supervised access to a number of building sites at various stages of construction, to undertake building inspections, thus enabling compliance with the course assessment criteria and finally; these sites must include, residential, industrial and commercial sites. It would be an advantage if you were employed in, or in the process of gaining employment in the construction industry.
* You will need to contact the licencing body in your State and gain an understanding of any additional requirements for accreditation in your State to ascertain if enrolment is a viable option for you.
To ensure you leave us with the most up to date qualification:
If during or after your enrolment, the course in which you are enrolled is updated in line with National Industry Standards, the Institute reserves the right to transition you into an alternate course. If this becomes necessary, the Institute will advise you of the change and the arrangements for you to complete your alternate course.
To ensure you leave us with the most up to date qualification...
If during or after your enrolment, the course in which you are enrolled is updated in line with national industry standards, the Institute reserves the right to transition you into an alternate course. If this becomes necessary, the Institute will advise you of the change and the arrangements which will be available for you to complete your alternate course.