**TRAINING PACKAGE REQUIREMENTS**
There are no Training Package entry requirements for this qualification.
**TAFE NSW REQUIREMENTS**
- Learners entering this course are identified as Elementary learners of English language
- You will be required to complete a placement test to determine your correct English level
To be prepared for this course, it is recommended that you come to class regularly and practice speaking English at home.
No occupational licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Are there any additional entry requirements?
A number of courses may require prospective students to provide additional information such as documentation, an expression of interest, evidence that you are already employed as an apprentice, or preferred prior study (or equivalent).
To be enrolled in this course, you need to be able to provide evidence:
- an initial assessment by an ESOL teacher/assessor will be completed prior to enrolment
- students are enrolled in the course according to their assessed ACSF levels and / or completion of previous study in CSWE courses.
- the recommended entry point against the ISLPR® scale is 1- across the four macroskills of listening, speaking, reading and writing. The recommended entry point against the ACSF is Pre-Level B.
Credit (or recognition) for modules/units may be granted based on previous learning, studies, work and/or life experiences. Please discuss this with the teaching section when you enrol.