- Getting Started
- Career Planning
- Apprentices and Trainees
Apprentices and Trainees
Studying through TAFE Digital with self-paced learning materials allows minimum disruption to the workplace. TAFE Digital is able to accept enrolment applications into traineeship courses all year round.
Traineeships may be offered to:
Traineeships: read more
Benefits to the Trainee
A traineeship is a job combined with structured training. You must first find an employer who agrees to employ you as a trainee.
It will be necessary to contact an Australian Apprenticeships Support Provider to establish the traineeship.
The benefit for a trainee is that they acquire valuable work experience and a nationally recognised qualification. By undertaking your studies with TAFE Digital, you will be able to fit your study program into your workplace schedule.
Why choose us?
- We are the largest training provider in Western Sydney.
- We have qualified teachers with years of industry experience.
- We think about your long term goals.
- We negotiate the best time to attend training with you and your employer.
- We offer either flexible college based training or on-the-job training and assessment to meet the needs of you and your employer.
Before enrolling or re-enrolling
You will need to know:
- if your apprenticeship is in a skill shortage area (see National Skills Needs List)
- whether the course is approved for an Apprenticeship Training (Fee) Voucher
- the year of your apprenticeship, this is calculated from the date you signed your apprenticeship contract, NOT your year of TAFE study
For more information please: