**TRAINING PACKAGE REQUIREMENTS**
There are no Training Package entry requirements for this qualification.
**TAFE NSW REQUIREMENTS**
To be eligible for this course, you must:
- Be physically fit to manage outdoor work and field trips
- Have transport to travel to approved sites to complete assessment tasks
To be prepared for this course, it is recommended that you have:
- Passion for contributing to a sustainable world
- Understanding of the natural environment
- Some knowledge of biological processes
- Qualifications or experience in either Horticulture or Conservation and Land Management will give you a great advantage
- Drivers licence and access to a vehicle
If you need support in preparation for study, chat to us about your options.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification.
Are there any additional entry requirements?
A number of courses may require prospective students to provide additional information such as documentation, an expression of interest, evidence that you are already employed as an apprentice, or preferred prior study (or equivalent).
To successfully complete this course, you will need:
-access to suitable horticultural locations to complete assessment tasks
Credit (or recognition) for modules/units may be granted based on previous learning, studies, work and/or life experiences. Please discuss this with the teaching section when you enrol.