TAFE Digital delivers courses online so our students are located across Australia.
We have vacancies for qualified offsite teachers to mark student assignments across our range of building related courses including:
- Certificate IV in Building and Construction
- Diploma of Building and Construction
- Diploma of Building Design
- Advanced Diploma of Building Surveying
Offsite teachers are central to TAFE Digital, delivering high quality, professional services to our students.
This role includes:
- giving constructive comments on students’ assignments
- motivating students to complete their units
- providing students with results and feedback about their progress
- giving valuable feedback to the quality of our learning methodologies, technologies, assessments and resources
All marking is undertaken online so you can be located anywhere in Australia.
You must have:
- A diploma or degree in a related discipline
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110 or TAE40116) or a skillset of the following units from those qualifications:
- TAEASS401 - Plan assessment activities and processes
- TAEASS402 - Assess competence
- TAEASS403 - Participate in assessment validation
- Current and relevant industry experience (minimum 5 years)
- Training or assessing experience
For an information pack, please contact:
- Rodhi Majid, Admin Officer, (02) 9715 8557
- David Russell-Jones, Head Teacher Building and Construction (02) 9715 8557