- TVET Courses
What is a Framework (ATAR) Course?
- give you credit towards your HSC
- provide a national vocational qualification recognised by employers, TAFE and other vocational education and training providers across Australia
- require you to complete a work placement
- have an optional state-wide external examination. The examination can be included in the calculation of your ATAR
- lead into and provide credit towards related courses in universities, TAFE colleges and other training organisations.
What is a Non-Framework (No ATAR) course?
- give you credit towards your Higher School Certificate (HSC)
- provide a national vocational qualification recognised by employers across Australia
- lead into and provide credit for related courses in universities, TAFE colleges and other training organisations. These courses do not count in the calculation of your ATAR.
How to enrol in a TVET course
- Discuss the course with your parent/caregiver.
- Discuss the course with your school’s Careers Adviser.
- Complete the Enrolment Application Form. Check all signatures are included.
- Give it to your Careers Adviser to send to:
Fax: + 61 2 9715 8118
OTEN TAFE DIGITAL
Level 3, Building B
51 Wentworth Road
Strathfield NSW 2135
2019 TAFE Digital TVET Enrolment Form (PDF, 520KB)
Course Information Leaflets outline the requirements for studying each course. It is important to be sure that the course is what you need to meet your personal and vocational goals. Below are links to the courses that are delivered.
2019 TAFE Digital TVET Course Interactive Enrolment Form (PDF, 520KB)
TAFE Digital TVET Interactive Withdrawal Form (PDF, 1,108KB)
CIII Accounts Administration (PPTX, 317KB)
CII Business Services (PPTX, 317KB)
CII Conservation & Land Management (PPTX, 290KB)
CIII Early Childhood Education & Care 2U (PPTX, 272KB)
CIII Early Childhood Education & Care 4U (PPTX, 289KB)
CIII Events (PPTX, 316KB)
CII Horticulture (PPTX, 287KB)
CIII Information & Digital Technology (Application Focus) (PPTX, 289KB)
CIII Information & Digital Technology ( Support Focus) (PPTX, 289KB)
CIII Information & Digital Technology (Web Technology) (PPTX, 289KB)
CIII Property Services (PPTX, 286KB)
CIII Retail (PPTX, 284KB)
CIII Screen & Media (PPTX, 309KB)
SOA towards CII Skills for Work & Vocational Pathways (PPTX, 317KB)
CIII Tourism (PPTX, 287KB)
Download Adobe Reader
To view some of the documents and forms on this website, you'll need the Adobe Reader software from Adobe, Inc.