Workforce Development Solutions connects Western Sydney Institute and OTEN with business and Government agencies to provide solutions that will improve productivity through increased skills development.
Workforce Development Solutions is our business unit established to provide employers with the opportunity to increase their business productivity through workforce development. Our whole of business approach takes account of your systems, procedures, culture and work practices and builds on the strengths of your business. We offer a single point of contact, expert staff and the flexibility to work in ways that best suits your business.
Our expert staff are up to date with the latest Government incentives and funding programs and can advise you on the most appropriate way to access these resources.
Some of our services include:
- accessing government funding and incentive payments
- work design services including lean thinking, continuous improvement and job analysis
- customised workplace training and assessment
- traineeship and apprentice flexible training solutions
- Recognition services
- training needs analysis
- work readiness and employability skills
- in house training support
- Continuing Professional Development
- job placement.
You can access information about our services from the Workforce Development Solutions website.
TAFE NSW is the largest and oldest distance delivery specialist in Australia with an international reputation as a leader in the distance delivery of vocational education and training.
International partnerships: read more