International Students in Australia - OTEN TAFE Skip to content Skip to page navigation

Open Training &
Education Network

PHONE: 131 601

Getting Started

Getting Started

International Students in Australia

International Student enrolled with a CRICOS provider may enrol and complete additional studies with OTEN. We welcome your application to study, and may be able to offer you a range of units in addition to your main course, if you are eligible.

To be eligible, you must be: 

  • an International Student on an International Student Visa (subclass 570 to subclass 576) living in Australia.
  • enrolled in an approved CRICOS (Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students) course with CRICOS approved provider.

    If you are enrolled with TAFE NSW your approved course will be through the International Students Centre. You will need approval from your College Coordinator to enrol.
  • complete your studies before the expiry date of your visa sub-class.

Study with us

Open Training & Education Network (OTEN)

ABN 36 459 049 947 | RTO Code 90004