Frequently Asked Questions - TAFE Digital Skip to content Skip to page navigation

Support Services

Support Services

Frequently Asked Questions

What do I need to do to get support from the Disability Support Service?

You will need to provide information regarding your disability. All information and documentation will be treated confidentially.

How do I contact the TAFE Digital Disability Support Service?

Phone: 1300 362 890 or (02) 9715 8601

TAFE Digital welcomes enquiries through the National Relay Service (NRS).

The NRS helps people who are Deaf or who have a hearing or speech impairment get in contact with TAFE Digital by phone.

    • TTY or computer with modem users phone the NRS on 133677
      then request the TAFE Digital number you need
    • Speak and Listen (Speech to Speech relay)
      Users phone 1300 555 727 then request the OTEN number you need

Am I eligible for any exemptions or concessions?

You may be eligible for an exemption from the TAFE NSW course fee if you are receiving the Disability Support Pension. Other concessions and exemptions may be available. Please contact a Teacher Consultant to discuss.

How do I enrol?

Information about how to enrol is provided on the TAFE Digital website course information. It is advisable to speak to a Teacher Consultant before you enrol.


ABN 89 755 348 137 | RTO Code 90003

Contact by Training Services NSW:
If your course has been funded by Training Services NSW under Smart and Skilled, you may be contacted by a Training Services NSW representative to discuss your experience at TAFE Digital.