As a student of TAFE NSW – Western Sydney Institute, you will be able to use the new Learner Portal. The Learner Portal is an online website designed for student self-service. Through the portal you will be able to:
- View and change your personal details
- View your individual learning plan, showing the course and units that you are enrolled in.
- View your assessment results and the outcomes of each unit as you complete them
- View your financial records with the Institute, print out financial statements and make online payments.
Logging in to the Learner Portal
- You access the new Learner Portal from the DEC Student Portal, using your username and password. Links to the DEC Student Portal are available from the TAFE NSW website and the TAFE Digital website.
- If you are enrolled at more than one Institute, links to the Learner portal for each course will be visible.