- Support Services
- Online Study Support
Online Study Support
Online Learning Support (OLS)
The Online Learning Support website (OLS) provides 24/7 online support to all OTEN students and can be accessed via the Sign In area at the top right corner of every page of this website. You can login to this website using your Student Portal username and password, which you will receive when you enrol.
It is important to familiarise yourself with this website as soon as you enrol, as it has information only a few clicks away that will be helpful throughout your study. Some of the things you can do on the OLS are:
- access your online learning resources
- access your assignments and submit them online
- find study tips and useful links
- check your unit and course progress
- contact your teaching section by online form
- access additional support to assist with your studies e.g. YourTutor service
- read communication from OTEN e.g. Confirmation of enrolment
- update your contact details.
OLS Tour Video (PDF, 9,935KB)
OLS Tour Script (PDF, 338KB)
eLearning is where students and teachers use technology systems to support learning and connect with one another.
eLearning: read more
Download Adobe Reader
To view some of the documents and forms on this website, you'll need the Adobe Reader software from Adobe, Inc.