There are no entry requirements for this qualification.
Pathways into the qualification
Preferred pathways for candidates considering this qualification include:
- BSB30407 Certificate III in Business Administration or other relevant qualification/s OR
- vocational experience in providing administrative or operational support to individuals and/or teams but without a formal business administration qualification.
Examples of indicative job roles for candidates seeking entry based upon their vocational experience include:
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Data Entry Operator
- Junior Personal Assistant
- Medical Records Officer
- Office Administration Assistant
- Office Administrator
- Word Processing Operator.
This breadth of expertise would equate to the competencies required to undertake this qualification.
Are there any additional local entry requirements?
A number of courses may require prospective students to provide additional information such as documentation, an expression of interest, evidence that you are already employed as an apprentice, or preferred prior study (or equivalent).
Are you under 17 years of age? Before enrolling please read the NSW Department of Education and Communities - The new school leaving age. Access to Government Subsidised Training in TAFE NSW has changed please refer to the policy.
Credit (or recognition) for modules/units may be granted based on previous learning, studies, work and/or life experiences. For more information on Credit for this course please refer to 'If you have the skills, get credit for a unit or this course' below.
Please note: Some industries have their own legislative or licensing requirements. TAFE NSW recognition does not apply to these.